Thursday 24 November 2016

'Corpse Bride' by Tim Burton

'Corpse Bride' is a stop motion movie about a victorian man who is getting married , so he goes to practice the ring placement. He places the ring on a branch  and now has himself a corpse bride who wants to be married. It was released in 2005 and had a budget of $40 million. It casted Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter who brought the film to life. I have seen the film many times and appreciate the concept of the dark spookiness  along side some silly jokes. The film was put  into creation after the film 'A Nightmare Before Chrsitmas' which is also a masterpiece. The film was dedicated a executive producer called Joe Ranft who passed away while the film was in the  middle of being made.

This film has inspired me make my work appear at times in the dark side to really get creative. It can end up weird and troubling but gives off the effect I want which can be shock and I want people to think hard towards my future work giving it different aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment