Thursday 24 November 2016

'Mickey Mouse' by Walt Disney

'Mickey Mouse' is a cartoon character which was created by Walt Disney in 1928. The character first appeared in a  short film called 'Steam boat Willie' which turned out to be one the first talking cartoons. Walt Disney even voiced Mickey Mouse from 1928 till 1959. Walt Disney was inspired to make Mickey Mouse after a man called Mickey Rooney who was an actor who is actually the last known star from back in silent films which he appeared in.  This character  creation gives me inspiration to be joyful in my work to just let it be creative and fun. I age  followed Disney for along time. I love the films a lot and will never stop watching them. Seeing as my favourite  film is "The Little Mermaid".

This quote from Disney just shows to remember  how the journey started.

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney, Disneyland; October 27, 1954

No comments:

Post a Comment